Parking for orientation sessions varies by session.
Two-Day Orientation Sessions
Parking for two-day orientation sessions is in the G16 Volunteer Boulevard Parking Garage.
- Enter campus from Neyland Drive at Joe Johnson Drive.
- Proceed up the hill to the third light, and turn right onto Volunteer Boulevard.
- Follow Volunteer Boulevard to the second light and turn right onto Pat Head Summitt Street.
- The garage will be on your left.
- Follow parking staff directions to parking spaces at the top of the garage.
- Don’t forget to place your orientation parking permit on the dashboard and to bring your ID and (if not already submitted) your immunization record in addition to your clothing and bedding.
- Orientation leaders will direct you to Fred Brown Hall, where you can check into Housing, and drop your luggage. You will then proceed to the Student Union to check in to the Orientation program.